These are so delicious! Everything you want a cookie to be. Soft, chewy and never going to make it to the cooling rack. Above all, this recipe is so easy to follow, you don’t even need a free standing mixer or electric whisk!
This recipe was taken from the Carnation website.
- 225 g butter, softened
- 225 g caster sugar
- 170 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 200 g oats
- 150 g self raising flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 150 g raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180◦C, (160◦C for fan ovens), Gas Mark 4.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar and condensed milk until pale. Mix in the flour, oats and cinnamon and then finally the raisins.
- Roll the dough into 20 golf ball sized balls and place on baking trays, spacing well apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden. Enjoy with a cuppa!
If you’re not a fan of raisins, just replace them with chocolate chips! They keep soft and chewy for up to 2 weeks when stored in an airtight container!